This recipe for Crock-Pot Brandied Pork is an easy pork recipe using just 4 ingredients in the slow cooker! Start it while you’re out shopping or at work and finish it off when you get home!
Crock-Pot Brandied Pork
With only 4 ingredients this recipe is super easy to make in your slow cooker. A pork tenderloin or pork eye of roast is cooked for house in a sauce of brandy, brown sugar and peppercorns for a great tasting pork dinner.
Serve the pork sliced as a pork roast with a side of mashed potatoes and your favorite vegetable side dish for a dinner that everyone will love.
Don’t worry about the brandy folks most if not all of the alcohol cooks off. And if you are not a fan of using booze in your cooking at all you can replace the brandy with apple juice which will give a different yet still tasty flavor to slow cooked pork meat.
- Pork Tenderloin OR Pork Eye Of Round Roast – Look for a lean cut of meat with little visible fat or trim off any excess fat before cooking.
- Brandy – When using alcohol in cooking it is always good practice to pick a bottle that you would enjoy drinking straight up. I usually look for a mid-grade brandy for drinking and cooking. The alcohol will cook off for the most part in this recipe and will just leave a nice brandy flavor to your pork and accompanying sauce. If however you don’t consume alcohol at all feel free to use equal parts apple juice in this recipe. It will of course yield a different flavor profile in this pork dish but will still be very tasty!
- Peppercorns – This recipe uses whole peppercorns that impart a nice flavor to the pork and sauce. You will remove the peppercorns and discard them before finishing off the sauce however so that you don’t inadvertently bite into a peppercorn while eating.
- Brown Sugar – You can use either light brown sugar or dark brown sugar in this recipe. Using dark brown sugar will impart a darker color and caramel type flavor to the finished sauce.
- Place pork in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and pour brandy and peppercorns over roast.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and let it rest on a rimmed baking sheet. Tent the pork with foil to retain heat and allow the juices to rest.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the peppercorns from the slow cooker and discard.
- Add the brown sugar to the brandy and juices from the pork in the slow cooker and whisk to dissolve.
- Recover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes until the sauce is simmering.
Check out these tasty pork slow cooker recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast
- Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Sweet Asian Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Pork Carnitas (Mexican Shredded Pork)