Sweet and tasty Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings cooked in the slow cooker. Great to serve for a party or while watching the game!
Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
This super easy recipe for Slow Cooker Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings is perfect for serving at your party or while watching the the big game on TV.
With only 5 simple ingredients the flavor of these wings is out of this world with a sweet southern BBQ-meets-Asian taste that will knock your socks off!
Remember when cooking chicken in the crock-pot, frozen chicken leaves a lot of water. Thawed chicken will not give you as much water but will still give you some. But, for the best results use fresh never frozen chicken wings.
If you want the sauce thicker, remove the chicken and put the remaining sauce into a pan. Heat it slowly on the stove until it thickens to your liking.
Feel free to double this recipe too…because more wings is always better!
Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
- Preheat your oven to the broiler setting.
- Place chicken wings on a sheet pan and broil for 5 -10 minutes until the skin on the chicken wings starts to brown slightly being careful not to burn them.
- In a bowl , mix together the honey, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, and garlic powder.
- Add the broiled chicken to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and pour the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- If sauce is not thick enough, heat sauce only in a pan on the stove until it thickens.