Sweet and tasty Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings cooked in the slow cooker. Great to serve for a party or while watching the game!
Slow Cooker Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
This super easy recipe for Slow Cooker Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings is perfect for serving at your party or while watching the the big game on TV.
With only 5 simple ingredients the flavor of these wings is out of this world with a sweet southern BBQ-meets-Asian taste that will knock your socks off!
Remember when cooking chicken in the crock-pot, frozen chicken leaves a lot of water. Thawed chicken will not give you as much water but will still give you some. But, for the best results use fresh never frozen chicken wings.
If you want the sauce thicker, remove the chicken and put the remaining sauce into a pan. Heat it slowly on the stove until it thickens to your liking.
Feel free to double this recipe too…because more wings is always better!
More Tasty Slow Cooker Appetizer Recipes!
Crock-Pot Sweet Honey BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot or larger slow cooker
- Preheat your oven to the broiler setting.
- Place chicken wings on a sheet pan and broil for 5 to 10 minutes until the skin on the chicken wings starts to brown slightly. Being careful not to burn them.2 Pounds Chicken Wings
- In a small mixing bowl , whisk together the honey, barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and garlic powder.2 ½ Cups Honey –2 Cups Barbecue Sauce –¼ Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce –2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Using tongs, add the broiled chicken to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and pour the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!