Nibble away on these sweet and salty Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Lil’ Smokies and make your mouth smile. The ingredients are simple and they make a great appetizer at your next party!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Lil’ Smokies
All of my kids really love any of the Little Smokies recipes we have posted here on Crock-Pot Ladies before. I mean they really just love them all. Something about those little smoked sausages are just fun to eat for kids I think.
I usually catch them poised over the slow cooker with a fork just eating them straight up. Forget the guests…they think these little sausage bites are just for them.
Garlic and honey are a great combination for a sauce on these Lil’ Smokies sausages, there is just the right amount of sweetness that counter balances the saltiness of the sausages and then the garlic sends it all over the top!
This is a great slow cooker appetizer recipe to take and serve when you are tailgating or even just a family gathering or potluck party.
And if you like my kids…just make them as a afternoon snack and let them hover over the slow cooker fork in hand!
More great slow cooker appetizers you don’t want to miss!
- Crock-Pot Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Savory Little Smokies
- Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs
- 35 Crock-Pot Christmas Recipes
- Appetizer Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ultimate Collection of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Lil’ Smokies Recipe
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, honey, brown sugar, garlic and soy sauce.
- Place Lit’l Smokies sausage links in a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and pour sauce mixture over links and toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours or on LOW for 4 hours.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM to keep the sausages warm while serving.