Whip up a batch of these EASY to make Crock-Pot Little Smokies and serve them at your next party! There is only 5 ingredients!
Slow Cooker Little Smokies
My family decided to have an appetizer meal where the whole meal was appetizers, including these slow cooker Little Smokies. They’re a super easy recipe to do and one I even let my younger children help with. Only 5 ingredients (unless you count the tooth picks), nothing that needs to be cooked ahead of time and nothing that is raw, so really your biggest job is to make sure you don’t burn the little cocktail smokies sausages.
Unlike most slow cooker recipes feel free to lift up the lid and stir every hour or so to help keep it from burning. You’re really just warming up the Little Smokies and getting the sauce to thicken a bit, but otherwise just make sure it’s not over cooked.
You can also keep this recipe on warm for a while during a party or event so that everyone can have warmed Little Smokies.
This recipe is great for ball games, parties, potlucks and special dinners. For larger functions I would likely double the recipe so I can use a larger crock (especially if it has a “warm” feature), I used my 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker but you can use any small slow cooker (3 to 4 quart).
How to make Crock-Pot Little Smokies:
1. Add all ingredients (Little Smokies sausages, ketchup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
2. Give everything a quick stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook for 2 to 4 hours on LOW giving everything a stir every half hour or so. Cook until the sausages are warmed through and the sauce is bubbly and thickened slightly.
4. Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep sausages warm while serving or skewer each sausage with toothpicks and set out on a tray to serve to your party guests.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Little Smokies is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More fantastic Slow Cooker Little Smokies recipes to try!
- Crock-Pot Honey Garlic Lil’ Smokies
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Little Smokies
- Crock-Pot Aloha Beans
- Crock-Pot Bacon Wrapped Lit’l Smokies
- Crock-Pot Sweet & Savory Little Smokies
Crock-Pot Little Smokies Recipe
- 28 Ounces Little Smokies Sausages
- ¾ Cup Ketchup
- ⅔ Cup Barbecue Sauce (Your Favorite Brand)
- ⅔ Cup Brown Sugar (Light Or Dark)
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Add all ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker and stir to coat all of the Little Smokies in the sauce mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, until the sausages are warmed through and the sauce is bubbling and slightly thickened.
- Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep Little Smokies warm while serving, or place each sausage on a toothpick and serve on a platter to party guests.
Rick Brown says
Much simpler recipe I learned from my Mom 50 or 60 years ago. 1 jar Hienz Chili Sauce, 1 jar grape jelly (any brand), 1 package Little Smokies. That’s it. Throw in a sauce pan, heat until jelly is completely melted No need for hours of cooking..
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Sounds great Rick. We have a meatball recipe that uses grape jelly and Heinz chili sauce that you can find here – Crock-Pot Party Meatballs
I am excited to try some of these recipes including the little smokies and while I am aware that it tells me the weight watchers points, it does not tell me the serving size. Is it 1 cup? 1/2 cup? I have this question on most of your recipes. I am following weight watchers and need to know what the serving size is for the mentioned points. Any information on this will be appreciated. 🙂
Emilee @ CrockPotLadies says
We don’t calculate exact serving sizes for our recipes. This particular recipe says it serves 10 people, so a serving would be 1/10th of the recipe. Hope that helps!