Grape jelly and chili sauce combine in this classic recipe for Crock-Pot Party Meatballs. Your guests won’t be able to get enough of these yummy meatballs!
Crock-Pot Party Meatballs
Today I made two versions of meatballs that are perfect for parties. This basic party meatballs recipe is really a classic recipe that everyone should have in their party repertoire. The flavors of chili sauce and grape jelly are really just a time-honored combination!
The second recipe I made was a fun Crock-Pot Tangy Cranberry Meatballs and those are fantastic too!
I love both of these meatball recipes because they make a quick and easy appetizer when you need something to serve a crowd!
- Frozen Precooked Meatballs – I like to use Farm Rich brand because the meatballs are a nice medium size. Not too big or too small. If you are on a gluten free diet look for a brand that is GF. Just read the labels there are several brand out there.
- Chili Sauce – I like to use Heinz brand chili sauce because it is just the flavor I am used to. It has a mild spice level. Of course feel free to experiment with other brands.
- Grape Jelly – It may seem weird to use grape jelly in a meatball recipe, but I promise the finished meatballs will not taste like grape jelly. Instead the jelly provides sweetness and when combined with the chili sauce is just perfect.
- Combine all ingredients in a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours or until the meatballs are nice and hot.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting to keep the meatballs warm while serving.
More Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Meatball Beef Stew + Video
- Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Kung Pao Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Hawaiian Meatballs + Video
|Meatball Crock-Pot Recipes||Appetizer Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Beef Slow Cooker Recipes||American Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Game Day Crock-Pot Recipes||5 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|