Grape jelly and chili sauce combine in this classic recipe for Crock-Pot Party Meatballs. Your guests won’t be able to get enough of these yummy meatballs!
Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
Today I made two versions of meatballs that are perfect for parties. This basic party meatballs recipe is really a classic recipe that everyone should have in their party repertoire. The flavors of chili sauce and grape jelly are really just a time-honored combination!
The second recipe I made was a fun Crock-Pot Tangy Cranberry Meatballs and those are fantastic too!
I love both of these meatball recipes because they make a quick and easy appetizer when you need something to serve a crowd!
More Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Honey Buffalo Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Meatball Beef Stew + Video
- Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Kung Pao Meatballs
- Crock-Pot Hawaiian Meatballs + Video
Crock-Pot Party Meatballs Recipe
- Combine all ingredients in a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours or until the meatballs are nice and hot.
- Turn slow cooker to WARM setting to keep the meatballs warm while serving.