Your family will enjoy this warm, moist and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie any day of the week! Turkey, veggies, potatoes, & a crusty top!
Slow Cooker Turkey Pot Pie
This recipe for Turkey Pot Pie is a hearty and filling recipe that really just hits the spot. The pot pie filling is made in the slow cooker using either leftover turkey OR ground turkey that you cook and crumble on the stove-top. Veggies such as potatoes, carrots, peas and corn are combined in a flavorful sauce.
Once your filling is cooked in the slow cooker you simply spoon the mixture into a pie plate or casserole dish and cover the top with a refrigerated pie crust and bake it until crispy in the oven.
After Thanksgiving or Christmas when we have a plethora of leftover turkey to use up is usually when I make this delicious pot pie recipe. However, I usually have ground turkey stashed away in the freezer too so this is a great recipe to use that up.
My family really enjoys this recipe, I hope yours does too!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie Recipe:
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Cutting Board
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Pie Plate OR Small Casserole Dish
This recipe for Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Slow Cooker Turkey Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Roasted Turkey Breast
- Slow Cooker Turkey Bolognese Sauce
- Crock-Pot Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Turkey Roast with Rice
Crock-Pot Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- 3 Cups Cooked Turkey (Either Leftover Turkey Or Cooked And Crumbled Ground Turkey)
- 29 Ounces Low-Sodium Chicken Broth (Canned Or Homemade)
- 16 Ounces Frozen Mixed Vegetables (A Mixture Of Carrots, Peas And Corn)
- 15 Ounces Canned Potatoes (Drained And Cubed)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper (Divided)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 9 Inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- In a 5 quart or larger slow cooker stir together the cooked turkey, chicken broth, potatoes, frozen vegetables, poultry seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 400° F (204° C).
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, flour and remaining salt and pepper until there are no lumps. Stir mixture into slow cooker.
- Recover slow cooker and continue to cook on HIGH heat for 1 additional hour or until pot pie filling has thickened.
- Carefully spoon the pot pie filling into a large pie plate or oven safe casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the pie crust is browned.