Wake up to delicious & warm Crock-Pot Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls! Frozen cinnamon rolls are baked in a buttery sauce right in your slow cooker for breakfast!
Slow Cooker Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
I have been wanting to buy the Crock-Pot 3.5 quart Casserole Slow Cooker.
Don’t let the fact that it is only 3.5 quarts in size get you down. The dish itself is a decent size casserole dish. I like the fact that it is more of a flat surface but still is a slow cooker. The lid is also a locking lid that locks to the actual slow cooker securely. And there is plenty of head room under the lid.
Okay, enough about this slow cooker. I had to make something in this slow cooker to see how it works.
This cinnamon roll recipe is one that was passed down to me from a friend and my kids and I have loved it every-time we have had it. So I just converted it to be cooked in the casserole crock-pot.
The basis of the recipe is frozen pre-made cinnamon rolls. I prefer the Rhodes brand if your store carries them.
You can use any other brand of frozen cinnamon rolls or if you are feeling adventurous you can make homemade cinnamon rolls.
More Tasty Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes:
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Crock-Pot Gingerbread Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
- Crock-Pot Homemade Yogurt
Crock-Pot Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- The night before, arrange frozen cinnamon rolls in a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker. Cover the slow cooker insert with aluminium foil or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to allow the frozen cinnamon rolls to thaw.
- In the morning remove the cinnamon rolls from the refrigerator and set them on the counter to allow the rolls to rise for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Pour melted butter over the top of the cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the powder pudding mix over the rolls evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Place the icing packets that come with the frozen cinnamon rolls in hot water until melted.
- Pour both icing packets over the cinnamon rolls and serve while still warm.