This Weight Watchers and Keto diet friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche is perfect for breakfast or brunch any day of the week. Just 4 ingredients makes it easy too!
Crock-Pot Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
I love a good quiche for breakfast or brunch. I have a good friend who raises their own chickens (life goals!) and provides me with eggs on a regular basis. Lots and lots of eggs.
This quiche is a wonderful recipe to use up all of those eggs and make a hearty and tasty dish to serve your family.
To keep this recipe simple I only added spinach and feta cheese. But feel free to add other ingredients to your recipe to make it your own.
Quiches are a great way to use up little bits and bobs of leftovers. For example if you have a couple ounces of any cheese, grate it up and add it to your quiche. Leftover ham, bacon, breakfast sausage, chicken, even steak can be incorporated too. Other veggies are great too in a quiche. For example zucchini, tomato, peppers…all super delicious!
But as is this is a easy slow cooker breakfast recipe that anyone can make!
- Eggs – This recipe uses 4 large eggs. If you have homegrown eggs you may have eggs that are smaller or larger than the USDA standards for egg sizes. Just do you best to guess how many eggs. I have done 6 eggs from my friends chickens in this recipe and it came out fine.
- Milk – Because I purchase fat-free milk for my family that is the type of milk I used in this recipe. But feel free to use what ever type of milk you normally purchase – 1%, 2%, whole milk even almond milk or soy milk will work fine in this recipe (just make sure it is unsweetened and not flavored).
- Feta Cheese – You will need about 4 ounces of feta cheese that has been crumbled. You can find already crumbled feta cheese in some grocery stores or you can crumble it yourself.
- Frozen Chopped Spinach – This type of spinach typically comes in a little block in the frozen vegetables section of the store. You will want to thaw the spinach completely and then squeeze out as much water from the spinach as possible to prevent your quiche from being too soggy.
- Kosher Salt – Just a pinch for flavor!
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a well greased 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!
More Great Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole + Video
- Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola