This Weight Watchers and Keto diet friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche is perfect for breakfast or brunch any day of the week. Just 4 ingredients makes it easy too!
Slow Cooker Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche
I love a good quiche for breakfast or brunch. I have a good friend who raises their own chickens (life goals!) and provides me with eggs on a regular basis. Lots and lots of eggs.
This quiche is a wonderful recipe to use up all of those eggs and make a hearty and tasty dish to serve your family.
To keep this recipe simple I only added spinach and feta cheese. But feel free to add other ingredients to your recipe to make it your own.
Quiches are a great way to use up little bits and bobs of leftovers. For example if you have a couple ounces of any cheese, grate it up and add it to your quiche. Leftover ham, bacon, breakfast sausage, chicken, even steak can be incorporated too. Other veggies are great too in a quiche. For example zucchini, tomato, peppers…all super delicious!
But as is this is a easy slow cooker breakfast recipe that anyone can make!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Sausage Hash Brown Casserole
- Crock-Pot Biscuit and Bacon Breakfast Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Sweet Roll Casserole + Video
- Crock-Pot Maple and Pecan Granola
Crock-Pot Crustless Spinach & Feta Quiche Recipe
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a well greased 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
- Serve and enjoy!