Bring on the flavors of autumn with this adult beverage recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Moonshine. Make it several months ahead of time for sipping on a cold fall night with friends!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Moonshine
There is nothing like a bonfire and s’mores on a stick with a little adult drink to sip away on for an evening fall night with friends.
If you like pumpkin pie, then you are going to LOVE this Pumpkin Pie Moonshine that can easily be made right in your slow cooker. Apple cider is spiked with canned pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves for and sweetened up with brown sugar.
I like to drink this flavored moonshine straight up in a little shot glass with a squirt of whipped cream from a can. But this can also be mixed into your favorite fall cocktails that call for vodka. How about a pumpkin pie Moscow Mule? YUM!
While the moonshine is stored in canning jars there is no need to actually water bath process the jars. Just make sure your jars are clean and sterilized (I just run them through the my dishwashers’ sanitize setting. Ladle the prepared moonshine into the jars and put on clean lids and rings until just “finger tight”. Store the jars in a cool dark place for up to 1 year where the flavors will develop further after a month or two of sitting.
Remember, this is an adult beverage. Please drink responsibly!
- 6 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Canning Jars With Lids And Rings
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Moonshine is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Slow Cooker Moonshine Flavors!
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine + Video
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Lemonade Moonshine
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Root Beer Moonshine
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Moonshine Recipe
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, mix the apple cider, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and the ground cloves.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is hot.
- Turn off the slow cooker and allow the mixture to cool completely to room temperature.
- Stir in the Everclear (or vodka if using).
- Store in seal ed canning jars with lids and rings in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.