Another great “moonshine” recipe to make using pineapple juice is this recipe for Crock-Pot Pineapple Moonshine! Remember this is a strong alcoholic drink and you can use either Everclear (if it is sold in your area) or vodka.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Moonshine
Making flavored “moonshine” in your slow cooker is so much fun! We have made several other yummy flavors in the past too and this one is so good!
Just keep in mind that this is totally an adult only beverage because it contains some strong alcohol and of course we would like to remind all our readers to please drink responsibly!
Additionally, I know that whenever we say these are moonshine recipes we always get comments from our readers that they are not really moonshine because we are not distilling moonshine in copper kettles in our backyards or something.
You’re right, we are not. Instead these are flavored alcohol drinks where we infuse strong grain alcohol such as Everclear or vodka with juices, spices etc.
And it’s OK because you know what…we are all adults here and these recipes are so GOOD!
While we like to store our moonshine in canning jars for the full “hillbilly” effect you really can just store the flavored moonshine in any clean (sterilized is good too) bottle or jar too. You can even funnel it back into the Everclear or vodka bottles.
There is no canning required for this recipe. The super high alcohol and sugar content prevents mold and bacteria from growing.
You can store the jars of moonshine for up to 1 year in a cool dry location (like your pantry) and in fact the moonshine tastes better after it has sat for a couple of months.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Pineapple Moonshine is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these slow cooker moonshine recipes too!
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Moonshine
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine + Video
- Slow Cooker Lemonade Moonshine
- Crock-Pot Cherry Pie Moonshine + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Moonshine
Crock-Pot Pineapple Moonshine Recipe
- Add pineapple juice and sugar to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours with the lid propped open slightly with a wooden spoon or similar.
- Turn slow cooker off and allow mixture to cool completely to room temperature.
- Add in Everclear alcohol (or vodka) and mix well.
- Ladle mixture into sterilized canning jars, placing canning jar lids and rings on jars until “finger tight”
- You do not need to process the canning jars once sealed. Place the pineapple moonshine jars in a cool dry place and store for up to 1 year. The flavored moonshine tastes better the longer it sits.