Bring on the flavors of autumn with this adult beverage recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Moonshine. Make it several months ahead of time for sipping on a cold fall night with friends!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Moonshine
There is nothing like a bonfire and s’mores on a stick with a little adult drink to sip away on for an evening fall night with friends.
If you like pumpkin pie, then you are going to LOVE this Pumpkin Pie Moonshine that can easily be made right in your slow cooker. Apple cider is spiked with canned pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves for and sweetened up with brown sugar.
I like to drink this flavored moonshine straight up in a little shot glass with a squirt of whipped cream from a can. But this can also be mixed into your favorite fall cocktails that call for vodka. How about a pumpkin pie Moscow Mule? YUM!
While the moonshine is stored in canning jars there is no need to actually water bath process the jars. Just make sure your jars are clean and sterilized (I just run them through the my dishwashers’ sanitize setting. Ladle the prepared moonshine into the jars and put on clean lids and rings until just “finger tight”. Store the jars in a cool dark place for up to 1 year where the flavors will develop further after a month or two of sitting.
Remember, this is an adult beverage. Please drink responsibly!
- Apple Cider – If you can find it look for the unpasteurized or lightly pasteurized apple cider that can often be found in the produce section in the fall. Otherwise any bottle of apple cider or apple juice will work.
- Canned Pumpkin Puree – Look for 100% pure pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Brown Sugar – You can use either light or dark brown sugar.
- 190 Proof Everclear Grain Alcohol – Everclear is the preferred alcohol of choice for this recipe, however it is restricted for sale in certain states. If you cannot purchase Everclear where you live, this recipe also works with Vodka.
- In a 6 quart or larger slow cooker, mix the apple cider, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, and the ground cloves.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is hot.
- Turn off the slow cooker and allow the mixture to cool completely to room temperature.
- Stir in the Everclear (or vodka if using).
- Store in sealed canning jars with lids and rings in a cool dry place for up to 1 year.
- 6 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Canning Jars With Lids And Rings
More Slow Cooker Moonshine Flavors!
- Crock-Pot Apple Pie Moonshine + Video
- Slow Cooker Cherry Pie Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Lemonade Moonshine
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Root Beer Moonshine
|Moonshine Crock-Pot Recipes||Beverage Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Pumpkin Slow Cooker Recipes||Fall Crock-Pot Recipes|
|American Crock-Pot Recipes||6 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|