A great way to make use of leftover turkey from your Thanksgiving dinner, this recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches is delicious and simple to make. Serve the turkey on a toasted bun with a side of veggies or chips for dinner or lunch!
Slow Cooker Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
Do you have leftover cooked turkey from Thanksgiving or Christmas? Well have I got a great recipe for you to use up some of that turkey meat and turn it into a yummy hot turkey sandwich filling right in your slow cooker!
These turkey sandwiches have now become a Black Friday tradition in my family because I can make up the filling in my slow cooker in the morning before we leave for our yearly holiday shopping adventures on Black Friday and when we come home exhausted and cold we can gobble (pun intended) on these hot sandwiches that feature a rich creamy filling of turkey and cheese.
All I have to do is open the slow cooker lid, set out some buns and a bag of chips and let everyone help themselves to making a plate.
Easy and delicious!
- 4 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Any Slow Cooker Up To 6 Quart Sized)
- Can Opener
- Cutting Board
- Cheese Grater
This recipe for Crock-Pot Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Slow Cooker Sandwich Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef Dip Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Honey BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Easy Italian Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Hot Stromboli Sandwiches
Crock-Pot Hot Leftover Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
- Add all ingredients except the cheddar cheese to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and stir it into the turkey mixture.
- Serve on buns or rolls.