Serve slices of this yummy Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread plain, with butter or even jam or jelly for a great tasting snack that the kids will love!
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Bread
This quick bread recipe is filled with yummy peanut butter flavor and the best part of all, you don’t have to heat up your oven to bake a loaf of this delicious bread.
My kids love this peanut butter bread as a treat for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Eaten plain or with a smear of jelly or jam this bread tastes fantastic!
The batter for this bread comes together quickly too! You don’t need to even use a mixer as you can make the batter in a bowl and mix it by hand with a sturdy spoon.
Feel free to use whatever kind of peanut butter you like, chunky or smooth. And if you want to add additional peanuts for some extra crunch a cup of chopped peanuts will satisfy your peanut cravings.
You can also add in a handful or two of chocolate chips for a fantastic chocolate chip peanut butter bread.
- 6 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Loaf Pan
- Trivet That Fits Inside Slow Cooker
- Kitchen Towel Or Paper Towels
This recipe for Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Slow Cooker Bread Recipes To Try:
- Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Crock-Pot 5 Ingredient Banana Bread
Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl add the hot water and peanut butter and stir to combine to allow the hot water to melt the peanut butter.
- Add remaining ingredients to the peanut butter mixture and mix well until there are no lumps in the batter.
- Pour batter into a bread loaf pan that has been buttered or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a metal rack or trivet in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker and then place loaf pan on rack.
- Place a clean kitchen towel or a layer of paper towels between the lid and the stoneware insert of the slow cooker to prevent condensation from dripping on the bread while it bakes.
- Cook on HIGH until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.
- Carefully remove pan from slow cooker and allow bread to cool before slicing.