You’re going to love the flavors of pumpkin and cheesecake combined in this tasty & moist recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread! Great for dessert!
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
Pumpkin bread and cheesecake combine in a dessert bread that is out-of-this-world fantastic!
And yes, you can bake it in your slow cooker!
How cool is that?
The only cavat is that you will need to bake it in a bread loaf pan that fits inside your slow cooker.
The pumpkin cheesecake bread comes out super moist and tender with just the right amount of rich cheesecake swirled in to the bread.
You can eat this bread warm straight out of the slow cooker or allow it to cool and slice it up for afternoon snacks, breakfast (I mean pumpkin is healthy right?) or dessert.
And if you are looking for a delicious quick bread that would make a great gift (think Christmas) to give to a friend, neighbor or someone you love this fantastic pumpkin cheesecake bread is perfect!
- 6 Quart Or Larger Oval Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Loaf Pan That Fits Inside Slow Cooker
- Silicone Spatula
- Paper Towels OR Clean Kitchen Towel
- Cooling Rack
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Bread Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Crock-Pot 5 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Garlic Bread
- Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread Recipe
- 8 Ounces Canned Pumpkin Puree
- ⅛ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Large Eggs
- ¾ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ⅛ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Large Egg Yolk
- 5 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil and 1 cup granulated sugar.
- Add the 2 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, mix well.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until all the dry ingredients have been mixed in well.
- Pour pumpkin bread batter into a well greased loaf pan that will fit inside your 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, egg yolk, 5 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix well until smooth and combined.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the top of the pumpkin bread mixture and swirl the cheesecake mixture into the pumpkin bread batter using a butter knife or thin spatula.
- Place the loaf pan inside slow cooker and put a layer of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel between the lid and the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours until the bread is cooked but still moist.
- Turn slow cooker off and carefully remove loaf pan from slow cooker and allow to cool completely before serving.
Cake recipe ingredients call for 1/2 Sugar however instructions for cake say to add 1 Cup sugar to oil ???
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Hi Kathryn, I am so sorry about that. That should have read 1/2 cup sugar. I have gone ahead and edited the recipe to better reflect that!
Can this be baked in the oven, and if so, what are the instructions?
Crock-Pot Ladies says
Hi Pam, this recipe has not been tested baked in the oven. If you give it a try please come back and let us know how you baked it!