If your love the biscuits at Red Lobster then you are going to adore this quick, easy and delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread! This quick bread is cooked in your slow cooker and is full of that restaurant flavor you crave without heating up the oven!
Slow Cooker Cheddar Garlic Bread
My kids love the biscuits served at Red Lobster. It is one of their favorite things they look forward to when we do go (besides the tank of fresh lobsters in the lobby). This is a copy-cat Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit recipe but made in the form of a loaf…in your slow cooker!
This loaf of bread comes out tasting just like the Red Lobster biscuits! It is good warm by itself or with a little butter or honey on them.
Crock-Pot Cheddar Garlic Bread Recipe
- In a medium medium mixing bowl mix together the Bisquick baking mix and the cheddar cheese
- Stir in milk until mixed well.
- Add the mix to a well greased loaf bread pan (or put a piece of foil on the bottom of the crock-pot for ease of removal)
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and 45 minutes to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Once your bread is done cooking melt the butter in the microwave or on the stove-top and add the garlic powder. Brush the butter mixture on the top of the warm bread.
- Slice bread, serve and enjoy!