This easy recipe for Crock-Pot Marsala Beef is the perfect slow cooker recipe. Simmer beef stew meat in a flavorful sauce and serve over noodles for dinner!
Slow Cooker Marsala Beef
This delicious recipe come to us from Crock-Pot Ladies reader Penny W. She loves this easy recipe because it is the perfect slow cooker recipe.
Tough cuts of beef stew meat are simmered away for 6 to 8 hours on low in the slow cooker in a warm flavorful sauce that consists of mushrooms, marsala wine and cream of mushroom soup this the thickener in the sauce.
When it is all cooked, just spoon it over cooked egg noodles (or rice) for a dinner that you would be proud to serve your family!
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Entrees To Try!
- Crock-Pot Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken
- Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken And Summer Squash
- Slow Cooker Peach Whiskey Pork Chops
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Crock-Pot Marsala Beef Recipe
- Put meat, onions, and mushrooms in a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or rice.