Make this delicious and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta for dinner soon because the flavor on this is out of this world! Tender chicken and a spicy (but not too spicy) sauce is cooked in the slow cooker and then tossed with pasta for a dish that is out of this world!
Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta
This recipe for Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Pasta was originally sent to us by one of our readers, Wanda Cochran. We are updating our older reader recipes so we have a picture for the recipe and we can make sure the recipe works well with the instructions we have.
This recipe is a tangy, original way to make a buffalo chicken recipe. Use a regular or hot wing sauce or even a tangy BBQ sauce if you don’t have wing sauce handy.
I had chicken tenderloins on hand instead of chicken breasts so that is what I used and found they were so easy to cut, that I may stick with them for most of my crock pot recipes. I generally HATE having to pre-cut the raw chicken, but the tenderloins were simply a breeze to slice through. No change in taste either.
My family enjoyed the meal, several of us ate it for seconds the next day. Will definitely have to cook this one up again!
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts – You will need 3 BLSL chicken breasts for this recipe or about 2 pounds.
- Canned Cream Of Chicken Soup – You can use the reduced fat variety if desired.
- Buffalo Wing Sauce – Use your favorite brand of bottled Buffalo wing sauce or you can even make your own!
- Sour Cream – You can use low-fat sour cream if desired but fat-free is not recommended in this recipe.
- Ranch Salad Dressing – Use your favorite brand of bottled ranch salad dressing. You don’t want to use a packet of the ranch dressing mix because your pasta dish will be too salty.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded mozzarella cheese is going to make this pasta dish so yummy and cheesy. Whenever possible I like to grate my own cheese, however, in a pinch for time a bag of store bought pre-shredded cheese works great too!
- Penne Pasta – The pasta in this dish is cooked on the stove-top and added to the chicken and sauce right before serving to avoid overcooked and mushy pasta.
- Add the chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, and buffalo wing sauce to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours, stirring once in the middle of the cooking time if you can.
- When the chicken is done cooking, cook the penne pasta according to the instructions on package.
- While the pasta is cooking on the stove-top, add the ranch dressing, sour cream and mozzarella cheese into the chicken in the slow cooker and stir well.
- Once the pasta is done, drain and add to the slow cooker and mix well and it’s ready to be served. Enjoy!
- 6 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Can Opener
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spoon
- Cheese Grater
- Pasta Pot
Check out these popular slow cooker chicken recipes too!
- Crock-Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat) + Video
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu + Video
- Crock-Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Pesto Chicken + Video
|Chicken Crock-Pot Recipes||American Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Easy Slow Cooker Recipes||Entree Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Pasta Crock-Pot Recipes||6 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|