With this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies you can have warm gooey cookies without heating up the house! A perfect dessert or snack!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies
Everyone loves a good ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie (am I right?). But sometimes you want a warm cookie, a sweet treat if you will, without turning on the oven and heating up the whole house.
Enter the ever handy-dandy slow cooker…where you can bake…yes I said bake some yummy Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies with very little effort.
The cookie dough is a simple basic chocolate chip cookie dough and while I used my KitchenAid Stand Mixer to make the dough you can totally make old school style with just a bowl and sturdy wooden spoon.
The cooking time in the crockpot will depend on how thick you make these…because some crock-pots have more surface area than others. I used a 6 quart oval slow cooker and cut the pan cookies like you would a pie. A round slow cooker or even one of the Crock-Pot Casserole slow cookers would work just as well on these delicious cookies.
If you are feeling totally decadent…top your cookies with ice cream, Cool Whip, whipped cream!
Or just eat them plain…they are delicious that way too!
Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies Recipe
- In a bowl, mix eggs, butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Line foil on the bottom of a 6 quart or larger crock-pot to form a “bowl”
- Spray cooking oil onto the foil.
- Add in mix and spread evenly.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cookies from the crock-pot and let cool.
- Slowly remove the foil and cut into pieces.