Dip your favorite chips, veggies or bread slices in this simple 5 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Asiago Spinach Dip! Full of flavor and so EASY!
Slow Cooker Asiago Spinach Dip
We have done several recipes in the past for spinach dip in the slow cooker. Some recipes we have used frozen spinach and some have used fresh spinach. Personally, I prefer using fresh spinach because you don’t have to thaw it out and squeeze out the excess water.
I just use a bag of baby spinach from the salad mix aisle in the grocery store, give a rough chop and throw it into the slow cooker. I usually pack it in there pretty tight and once you start the slow cooker up…it cooks down pretty darn fast!
This recipe is SO easy and has just 5 ingredients which I just love. The most labor intensive part is grating the Asiago cheese…which I usually task to one of the kids. My 12 year old daughter especially loves grating cheese…I think she just likes to eat the little cheese nugget at the end that is too small to grate!
I grabbed a box of Keebler Pita Chips at the grocery store to serve with this dip. But you can serve this yummy dip with bagel chips, tortilla chips, pretzel chips, slices of a baguette or your favorite cut up veggies.
This is the perfect dip for your next party…or just eat as a snack. To prepare this dip ahead of time, chop the spinach, shred the cheese and then toss everything in a plastic food storage container and store it in the fridge. When you’re ready to make the dip, just dump it all in your crock-pot and turn it on!
Gluten Free | Keto | Low Calorie | Low Carb | Low Sugar | Vegetarian
Dip On Into These Fantastic Hot Dips Too!
- Slow Cooker Salmon Dip
- Crock-Pot Caramel Dip
- Slow Cooker Taco Dip
- Crock-Pot Queso Blanco Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip
Crock-Pot Asiago Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 Pound Neufchâtel Cheese (or cream cheese (two 8 oz. bricks), cut into chunks)
- 1 Pound Asiago Cheese (shredded)
- 6 Ounces Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves (roughly chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- In a 3 quart slow cooker add the neufchâtel cheese, asiago cheese, chopped spinach, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Smoosh all the ingredients into the slow cooker as needed as everything will cook down quite a bit as the fresh spinach wilts and the cheese melts.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours giving everything a stir at the 1 hour cooking mark and then another good stir after the 2 hour cooking mark.
- Set crock-pot to the WARM setting to keep the dip warm for serving.
Leave a Reply