Dip your favorite chips into this creamy recipe for Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip! Just the right amount of spice. Perfect for a tailgating party! Packed with little bits of kielbasa sausage this meaty dip is full of great flavors!
Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip
I am all for trying a new good dip recipe, even more so, a good dip recipe with a little bit of a “kick” to it.
There is only a few simple ingredients in this recipe and not too much prep work involved. A little dicing of the kielbasa sausage and jalapeno peppers and then just dump everything else into your slow cooker and wait for it to cook.
The first time I made this dip recipe there was something just missing. I was not sure what it was but when I had my neighbor friend test the recipe he suggested that I brown the sausage up in a skillet before adding them to the slow cooker.
And so, back to the kitchen I went and made it a second time. This time, I cut the sausage into smaller pieces (diced it really), I put them into a skillet and cooked them on medium-high for a couple of minutes until they got a little browned and toasted. It also firms up the sausages and added just the right amount kielbasa sausage flavor.
I also wanted a bit more heat in the recipe the second time around…so I added more jalapenos.
- Kielbasa Sausage – Diced small.
- Cream Cheese – Cubed.
- Apricot Preserves
- Fresh Jalapeño Peppers – Seeds removed and diced,
- Hot Sauce
- In a medium skillet brown the diced kielbasa sausages over medium-high heat on the stove-top, stirring occasionally until all the sausage pieces are nice and lightly browned.
- Add the cooked kielbasa and the remaining ingredients to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Dips!
- Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip
- Slow Cooker Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Crock-Pot Salmon Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Mushroom Dip
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
|Crock-Pot Dip Recipes||Game Day Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Party Food Slow Cooker Recipes||Pork Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Kielbasa Crock-Pot Recipes||American Slow Cooker Recipes|