Dip your favorite chips into this creamy recipe for Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip! Just the right amount of spice. Perfect for a tailgating party! Packed with little bits of kielbasa sausage this meaty dip is full of great flavors!
Slow Cooker Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip
I am all for trying a new good dip recipe, even more so, a good dip recipe with a little bit of a “kick” to it.
There is only a few simple ingredients in this recipe and not too much prep work involved. A little dicing of the kielbasa sausage and jalapeno peppers and then just dump everything else into your slow cooker and wait for it to cook.
The first time I made this dip recipe there was something just missing. I was not sure what it was but when I had my neighbor friend test the recipe he suggested that I brown the sausage up in a skillet before adding them to the slow cooker.
And so, back to the kitchen I went and made it a second time. This time, I cut the sausage into smaller pieces (diced it really), I put them into a skillet and cooked them on medium-high for a couple of minutes until they got a little browned and toasted. It also firms up the sausages and added just the right amount kielbasa sausage flavor.
I also wanted a bit more heat in the recipe the second time around…so I added more jalapenos.
Gluten Free | Low Carb | Low Sugar
This recipe for Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Dips!
- Crock-Pot Queso Sausage Dip
- Slow Cooker Easy Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- Crock-Pot Salmon Dip
- Slow Cooker Hot Mushroom Dip
- Crock-Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Crock-Pot Spicy Kielbasa Jalapeno Dip Recipe
- 1 Pound Kielbasa Sausage (Diced Small)
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese (Cubed)
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- ⅓ Cup Apricot Preserves
- ¼ Cup Diced Fresh Jalapeño Peppers (Seeds Removed)
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- In a medium skillet brown the diced kielbasa sausages over medium-high heat on the stove-top, stirring occasionally until all the sausage pieces are nice and lightly browned.
- Add the cooked kielbasa and the remaining ingredients to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 3 hours.
Leave a Reply