This easy Crock-Pot Salmon Dip is made with four ingredients and can be made ahead for a party. Creamy rich and perfect for a Keto or low carb diet!
Crock-Pot Salmon Dip
With just 4 simple ingredients, this recipe for Salmon Dip could not be any easier to toss together in your small Little Dipper slow cooker for a party or get-together.
I like to serve this salmon dip with slices of crusty Italian or sourdough bread but crackers or cut up fresh vegetables work great too!
And if you are on a low carb diet or Keto diet this dip is perfect for you! Vegetables are your best bet for dipping into this dip if you are doing Keto but there are some pretty tasty Keto crackers available out there too to try.
- Canned Salmon – You will want to look for a high quality canned salmon that is flaked and deboned. Make sure to drain off the liquid from the can before adding it to the slow cooker.
- Cream Cheese – Cut your cream cheese into cubes.
- Dried Dill Weed – You can also use fresh dill.
- Add all ingredients to a 2.5 to 3.5 quart slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, stirring often.
- Serve warm with a little extra dill sprinkled on top before serving, if desired.
- Enjoy with bread slices, pita chips, crackers or cut up vegetables.
More Great Low Carb Slow Cooker Dip Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Crab Rangoon Dip + Video
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Slow Cooker Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
- Crock-Pot Cream Cheese Taco Dip + Video
8 SmartPoints (FreeStyle Plan) – Click here for MORE Weight Watchers Recipes
|Dips Crock-Pot Recipes||Seafood Slow Cooker Recipes|
|American Slow Cooker Recipes||2.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Easy Crock-Pot Recipes||5 Ingredients Or Less Slow Cooker Recipes|
Linked up at Ingredient Spotlight!