Just three simple ingredients and you have this luscious recipe for Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip. Dip your favorite chips or chunks of bread in this warm dip.
Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
A big thanks to Crock-Pot Ladies reader Amy Marrelli who submitted her recipe for Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip. This one is a keeper for sure and makes a great dip to serve at your next party or even just as a snack at home. Everyone will love this warm and cheesy dip flavored with pepperoni.
Amy suggests serving this recipe with either tortilla chips or hunks or slices of crusty bread for a dip that is a winner any time.
And the recipe itself could not be any easier…cream cheese, cream of celery soup and sliced pepperoni is all dumped in a 2.5 quart slow cooker and then cooked for just 1 hour and then switched over to the WARM setting and served. To prep ahead of time for a party you can easily slice your pepperoni slices in half and toss everything in the crock part of the crock-pot and throw just the crock in the refrigerator. Then as it gets closer to party time bring it out of the refrigerator, place it in the crock-pot base and start your cooking.
- Cream Cheese – You can use either regular cream cheese or reduced fat cream cheese.
- Canned Cream Of Celery Soup – Reduced fat version is OK to use in this recipe.
- Pepperoni Slices – This recipe calls for 7 ounces. But if you like more pepperoni feel free to add more!
- Cut sliced pepperoni into halves.
- Combine all ingredients into a small 2.5 quart slow cooker and mix.
- Cover and on LOW for at least 1 hour or until the cheese is melted; stirring occasionally.
- When ready to serve, keep slow cooker on WARM.
- Serve with tortilla chips, rolls, crackers, bread or cut up vegetables.
More Tasty Slow Cooker Dips You Don’t Want To Miss!
- Crock-Pot Jalapeño Popper Dip
- Slow Cooker Beer Dip
- Crock-Pot Dulce de Leche
- Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Crock-Pot Hot Shrimp Dip
- Dip Crock-Pot Recipes
- 35 Crock-Pot Christmas Recipes
- Ultimate Collection of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
- Readers Favorite Crock-Pot Recipes