Warm up to a bowl of this healthy and tummy warming Crock-Pot Overnight Apple Raisin Oatmeal for breakfast. Full of oats, apples, raisins and flavored with just a hint of spice!
Slow Cooker Overnight Raisin Apple Oatmeal
This recipe is perfect for when you want to wake up to breakfast already made. Just measure out your ingredients right before bed and turn your slow cooker on to LOW and let it cook overnight for about 8 hours.
In the morning, you will arise to the heavenly aroma of cinnamon and apples and a warm and hearty breakfast!
The hardest part of this recipe is peeling and chopping up an apple (or two if you like more apple in your oatmeal!)
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart Or 5 Quart Slow Cooker
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Apple Corer
- Vegetable Peeler
- Cutting Board
- Wooden Spoon
This recipe for Crock-Pot Overnight Raisin Apple Oatmeal is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Delicious Slow Cooker Breakfast Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Pie Granola
- Slow Cooker Waffle and Sausage Casserole
- Crock-Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Banana Oatmeal
- Crock-Pot Bacon & Egg Casserole
Crock-Pot Overnight Raisin Apple Oatmeal Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Stir before serving.