Snack away on this sweet treat recipe for Crock-Pot Sugar Cookie Party Mix! All the flavors of a sugar cookie in a Chex snack mix!
Slow Cooker Sugar Cookie Party Mix
My kids and I had fun making this. I like doing this in the crock-pot as it is one dish. It is also large enough that the cereal is not being tossed all over.
If you are looking for a fun treat for the holidays perfect for snacking or gift giving!
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Wax Paper Or Parchment Paper
More Tasty Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Crock-Pot Green Beans + Video
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Easy Green Beans and Bacon + Video
Crock-Pot Sugar Cookie Party Mix Recipe
- Add corn syrup, butter, granulated sugar, vanilla almond bark and vanilla extract to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes or until the butter and almond bark has melted. Stir well.
- Add the Chex cereal to the slow cooker, one cup at a time, mixing well to coat all of the cereal in the vanilla bark mixture.
- Once the cereal is coated, sprinkle in the powdered sugar stirring as you add to coat all of the cereal in the powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle the green sugar sprinkles over everything.
- Dump party mix onto a rimmed baking sheet that has been lined with wax or parchment paper in an even layer and allow to cool.
- Store cooled party mix in air-tight food storage bags or containers for up to 2 weeks.