Snack away on this sweet treat recipe for Crock-Pot Sugar Cookie Party Mix! All the flavors of a sugar cookie in a Chex snack mix!
Slow Cooker Sugar Cookie Party Mix
My kids and I had fun making this. I like doing this in the crock-pot as it is one dish. It is also large enough that the cereal is not being tossed all over.
If you are looking for a fun treat for the holidays perfect for snacking or gift giving!
- 5 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Rimmed Baking Sheet
- Wax Paper Or Parchment Paper
Gluten Free | High Fiber | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Vegetarian
More Tasty Slow Cooker Christmas Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham + Video
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Crock-Pot Green Beans + Video
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Moonshine + Video
- Crock-Pot Easy Green Beans and Bacon + Video
Crock-Pot Sugar Cookie Party Mix Recipe
- 2 Cups Light Corn Syrup
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Almond Bark (Or White Chocolate)
- 2 Teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 7 Cup Chex Cereal (Corn Or Rice)
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- Green Sugar Sprinkles (Or Other Color (Optional))
- Add corn syrup, butter, granulated sugar, vanilla almond bark and vanilla extract to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes or until the butter and almond bark has melted. Stir well.
- Add the Chex cereal to the slow cooker, one cup at a time, mixing well to coat all of the cereal in the vanilla bark mixture.
- Once the cereal is coated, sprinkle in the powdered sugar stirring as you add to coat all of the cereal in the powdered sugar.
- Sprinkle the green sugar sprinkles over everything.
- Dump party mix onto a rimmed baking sheet that has been lined with wax or parchment paper in an even layer and allow to cool.
- Store cooled party mix in air-tight food storage bags or containers for up to 2 weeks.
Meaghan McD says
What’s bark chocolate? And what’s a good substitute? Looks yummy!
Sometimes I use white chocolate chips. Basically the same thing.
Crock-Pot Ladies says
White chocolate chips will work great in this recipe Pricilla!
Is there anything you can substitute for the corn syrup?
Radonna Nelson says
Blue agave or rice syrup