This Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham recipe will melt in your mouth it is sweet and tangy! A fabulous recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter!
Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham
This fabulous ham recipe is delicious and takes the stress out of any festive holiday meal.
A ham is the perfect centerpiece for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving or just a wonderful family Sunday dinner.
Spiked with canned pineapple rings, dotted with whole cloves and smothered in a mouthwatering glaze, this ham will have your dinner guests ooh-ing and ahh-ing when the ham is brought to the table for sure!
Equipment Needed Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham:
- 6 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Aluminum Foil
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- Small Saucepan
- Serving Platter
- Carving Knife
More Ham Recipes To Check Out!
- Crock-Pot Apple Cider Ham
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
- Slow Cooker Ham and Swiss Dip
- Crock-Pot 15 Bean and Ham Soup