This Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham recipe will melt in your mouth it is sweet and tangy! A fabulous recipe for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter!
Crock-Pot Baked Pineapple Ham
This fabulous ham recipe is delicious and takes the stress out of any festive holiday meal.
A ham is the perfect centerpiece for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving or just a wonderful family Sunday dinner.
Spiked with canned pineapple rings, dotted with whole cloves and smothered in a mouthwatering glaze, this ham will have your dinner guests ooh-ing and ahh-ing when the ham is brought to the table for sure!
- Unsliced Whole Boneless Smoked Ham
- Canned Sliced Pineapple Rings
- Whole Cloves
- Brown Sugar
- Prepared Dijon Mustard
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pineapple Juice (From the can of pineapple rings)
- Secure pineapple rings all over the surface of the ham using toothpicks until all of the pineapple rings are used up.
- Poke the whole cloves into the flesh of the ham all over between the pineapple rings and in the hole of each piece of pineapple.
- Place prepared ham inside a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- Pour 1 cup of the reserved pineapple juice in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl combine the brown sugar, mustard, and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Spoon mixture over the ham and carefully spread with the back of the spoon.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Turn slow cooker to LOW and continue cooking for 6 to 7 hours or until the internal temperature of your ham reaches 140° F (60° C) on an instant read meat thermometer.
- Carefully lift the ham out of the slow cooker using two forks and place rimmed baking sheet while you prepare the glaze.
- Pour out and measure about 1/2 a cup of the the drippings from the slow cooker into a small saucepan and add the 2 remaining tablespoons of pineapple juice and the cornstarch.
- Heat the liquid on HIGH heat on the stove-top whisking the entire time until the glaze is well thickened and almost jelly-like.
- Carefully place the ham back into the slow cooker and carefully spoon the glaze over the ham.
- Recover the slow cooker and cook the ham for 35 to 45 minutes on HIGH until the ham is a caramelized color and shiny.
- Carefully remove the ham from the slow cooker and place it on a serving platter.
- Tent the ham with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice the ham at the table making sure to remove the toothpicks that secure the pineapple rings to the ham.
- 6 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Aluminum Foil
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer
- Small Saucepan
- Serving Platter
- Carving Knife
Watch The Slow Cooker Baked Ham Video:
More Ham Recipes To Check Out!
- Crock-Pot Apple Cider Ham
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ham Sandwiches
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Potatoes and Ham
- Slow Cooker Ham and Swiss Dip
- Crock-Pot 15 Bean and Ham Soup
|Crock-Pot Ham Recipes||Christmas Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Easter Slow Cooker Recipes||Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes|
|Pineapple Crock-Pot Recipes||Slow Cooker Entree Recipes|