This recipe for Crock-Pot Pecan Pie Bread Pudding combines the delicious flavors of a pecan pie with the warmth of a homemade bread pudding. A great slow cooker dessert that tastes amazing and everyone will come back for seconds for!
Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
Nothing says comfort food to me more than a good bread pudding. So I decided to make up a bread pudding that is full of delicious southern pecans. A combination of pecan pie and bread pudding if you will.
This is the perfect recipe to make when you have a loaf of day-old bread that you need to use up. Sometimes I get so excited when I smell the fresh baked bread in the bakery department that I cannot help myself and I buy a couple. Then, a few days later I find myself needing to hurry up and use that bread up before it goes bad.
In this bread pudding recipe I combined the yummy flavors of pecan pie (pecans, brown sugar and corn syrup) for that classic dessert flavor. And chunks or cubes of day-old bread, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon round out the bread pudding flavors.
This would make for a great holiday dessert or just for a day when you are craving something a little sweet and have bread you need to use up!
- 6 Quart Slow Cooker (Or Larger)
- Cutting Board
- Bread Knife
- Mixing Bowls
- Wooden Spoon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
More Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Peach Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Eggnog & Cranberry Bread Pudding
Crock-Pot Pecan Pie Bread Pudding Recipe
- Add the bread cubes to a large mixing bowl and toss in the melted butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, granulated sugar, corn syrup, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon until well mixed.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Mix in the bread cubes and stir until all the bread is coated in the egg mixture.
- Spray a 6 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the bread pudding mixture into the prepared slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours or until the bread pudding is set in the middle.
- Turn slow cooker to OFF and spoon warm bread pudding into bowls topping with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired before serving.