Amazing Crock-Pot Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding is the perfect fall dessert! Warm pumpkin spiced bread pudding is drizzled with a gooey pecan praline sauce.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
Fall just would not be fall without some yummy pumpkin desserts and bread pudding is one of my favorites. This recipe for pumpkin bread pudding is made easy because you cook it in your slow cooker. Day old bread is soaked in an egg and cream custard that is flavored with all those warm pumpkin pie type spices. And when it is done serve it with a delicious homemade pecan praline sauce.
To die for ladies and gents!
While this makes for a really great any time dessert I really do think it would be a lovely addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table too.
More Amazing Slow Cooker Recipes To Try!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding Recipe
- Spray a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray (or use a Crock-Pot Liner).
- Add cubes of bread to the prepared crock-pot.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the half & half, canned pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour liquid over bread cubes in the slow cooker and lightly toss with a wooden spoon or spatula making sure all of the bread is coated with the egg mixture.
- Press liquid soaked bread down slightly with the back of your wooden spoon or spatula to create an even layer.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.
- In a heavy sauce pan over medium-low heat on the stove-top stir together the butter, half & half and brown sugar and bring to a boil,
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the toasted and chopped pecans.
- Simmer sauce for approximately 5 minutes or until it thickens.
- Pour warm praline sauce over cooked bread pudding and serve.