Serve this delicious Crock-Pot Mulled Red Wine With Brandy when you’re having a party or a quiet night in. Perfect for those cold winter days or holidays!
Slow Cooker Mulled Red Wine With Brandy
Looking for a warm winter adult beverage? Try this sweet mulled wine which you can make more like a glogg if you want.
More CrockPot Beverage Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Coffee
- Crock-Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Slow Cooker Mulled Wine
- Crock-Pot Thick & Creamy Hot Chocolate + Video
Crock-Pot Mulled Red Wine With Brandy Recipe
- 1.5 Liters Red Wine ((I used a Sweet Red but you use what you like!))
- ½ Cup Brandy
- 3 Cups Herbal Tea ((prepared, citrus or berry flavors are good!))
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar ((optional))
- 4 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 4 - 5 Whole Cloves
- 4 - 5 Whole Star Anise Pods
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Medium Orange ((Sliced))
- 1 Medium Lemon ((Sliced))
- Place all ingredients in a 6 quart or larger slow cooker. Reserving a few of the fruit slices for garnish. If you have a cheesecloth sack or tea ball, put the cloves and star anise in that first.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until hot.
- Remove fruit slices and cloves.
- Serve hot with orange and/or lemon slices, cinnamon sticks and additional star anise pods if desired for garnish.