This recipe for Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea is warm and delightful drink that is perfect for your next autumn or winter party or just for sipping on!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
This is a nice warming beverage that you can whip up in your slow cooker. Different than your typical hot apple cider.
This hot drink has a great sweet and tart balance and has just 6 ingredients. A can of cranberry sauce is combined with orange juice, sugar, lemon juice and some simple warm spices.
This is perfect for serving at a holiday party or just sipping away all day with the family on a chilly autumn or winter day. Perhaps after a day of playing outside in the snow (or jumping in leaves)!
My kids really like this drink too (with a couple of ice cubes in the little ones mugs to help cool it off a little).
If you want to offer adult guests a more adult beverage you can spice the crock (or individual mugs) of this cinnamon cranberry tea with brandy, whiskey, spiced rum or even a nice red wine that has nice cranberry or spice notes.
More Yummy Crockpot Recipes To Love!
- Crock-Pot Sweet Lemon Tea
- Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Chicken
- Crock-Pot Boston Iced Tea
- Slow Cooker Mint Tea
- Crock-Pot Apple Cranberry Cobbler
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
- In mesh bag (spice bag if you have it), put cinnamon sticks and cloves.
- Add 4 cups water to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and place bag in water. If you do not have a bag, add cinnamon and cloves to water and then strain out when done.
- Cook on High for 1 hour then remove spices.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock-pot.
- Cook on low stirring until cranberry sauce has melted and is mixed in.
- Serve on low and add one cinnamon stick back (for decoration and a little extra flavor)