This recipe for Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea is warm and delightful drink that is perfect for your next autumn or winter party or just for sipping on!
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Cranberry Tea
This is a nice warming beverage that you can whip up in your slow cooker. Different than your typical hot apple cider.
This hot drink has a great sweet and tart balance and has just 6 ingredients. A can of cranberry sauce is combined with orange juice, sugar, lemon juice and some simple warm spices.
This is perfect for serving at a holiday party or just sipping away all day with the family on a chilly autumn or winter day. Perhaps after a day of playing outside in the snow (or jumping in leaves)!
My kids really like this drink too (with a couple of ice cubes in the little ones mugs to help cool it off a little).
If you want to offer adult guests a more adult beverage you can spice the crock (or individual mugs) of this cinnamon cranberry tea with brandy, whiskey, spiced rum or even a nice red wine that has nice cranberry or spice notes.
Gluten Free | Low Calorie | Low Cholesterol | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Vegan | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Yummy Cranberry Crockpot Recipes To Love!
Crock-Pot Apple Cranberry Crisp
Sweet apples & tart cranberries are combined in this easy dessert recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Crisp. A dessert that the whole family will enjoy!
Crock-Pot Cranberry BBQ Chicken
With only 4 simple ingredients this recipe for Slow Cooker Cranberry BBQ Chicken is perfect for dinner any night AND can also be made into a freezer meal!
Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast
Your mouth will water as this Slow Cooker Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast simmers away all day. With only 5 simple ingredients this recipe is easy to prepare!
Crock-Pot Tangy Cranberry Party Meatballs
Everyone needs a good go-to meatball recipe for holidays and parties. This recipe for Slow Cooker Tangy Cranberry Party Meatballs fits that bill perfectly!
- 10 Ingredients Or Less Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Crock-Pot Recipes
- Crock-Pot Beverage Recipes
- Fall Crock-Pot Recipes
- Thanksgiving Crock-Pot Recipes
- Winter Crock-Pot Recipes
Crock-Pot Cinnamon Cranberry Tea Recipe
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot or larger
- 3 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 25 Whole Cloves
- 4 Quarts Water
- 16 Ounces Canned Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 12 Ounces Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate (2 cans, thawed)
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 5 Teaspoons Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- In mesh bag (spice bag if you have it), put cinnamon sticks and cloves.3 Whole Cinnamon Sticks –25 Whole Cloves
- Add 4 cups water to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker and place bag in water. If you do not have a bag, add cinnamon and cloves to water and then strain out when done.4 Quarts Water
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour then remove spices.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock-pot.16 Ounces Canned Jellied Cranberry Sauce –12 Ounces Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate –1 Cup Granulated Sugar –5 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Recover and continue to cook on LOW stirring until cranberry sauce has melted and is mixed in.
- Set slow cooker to WARM to keep the tea hot for serving. Ladle tea into mugs and enjoy!
[…] Cinnamon Cranberry Tea […]
[…] Cinnamon Cranberry Tea […]