Your mouth will water as this Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast simmers away all day. With only 5 simple ingredients this recipe is easy to prepare! Just 8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving too making this a great option for dinner!
Slow Cooker Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast
Are you looking for a recipe that is both easy and perfect for company? Well look no further than this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast. With just 5 simple ingredients this recipe could not be any easier. And the flavor is amazing with the slight sweet and tang from the cranberries combined with some savory onion and sage and just a hint of orange. Oh my heavens this is GOOD!
I love this pork roast recipe so much because it is one of those recipes that you can let cook in the slow cooker while you are at work or running errands all day. And while we had this roast as a Sunday dinner with just the family this recipe is “fancy” enough that you could easily serve it for a dinner party. And because the flavors are very fall/winter like it would make a great addition to your holiday table too!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Pork Roast is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Crock-Pot Cranberry & Orange Glazed Pork Roast Recipe
- Rinse pork roast under cold water in sink and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place pork roast in the bottom of a 6-7 quart oval crock-pot.
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, the zest and juice from the orange, minced dried onion and sage.
- Mix well and pour sauce over pork roast in the crock-pot.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on LOW or 3-4 hours on HIGH until cooked through and tender.
- Remove pork roast from crock-pot and let sit for 5-10 minutes before slicing to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!