With just 5 ingredients this recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing is super easy and is perfect for your Thanksgiving meal!
Slow Cooker Sausage and Sage Stuffing
With the holiday season upon us this EASY 5-ingredient recipe for sausage and sage stuffing is perfect for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table.
The recipe starts with two boxes of stuffing mix (we used Stove-Top brand chicken stuffing but other brands will work too) and then zhuzhed it up by adding some browned pork Italian sausage, a little onion, fresh chopped sage and low-sodium chicken broth.
Then, to free up oven space, the stuffing is cooked in your slow cooker for a few hours. Which means, that when it is time to serve dinner, you can flip that slow cooker to the WARM setting and your stuffing will stay warm for hours.
The sausage and sage flavors really compliment your Thanksgiving roast turkey perfectly and I know it is going to be a winner for you this holiday season!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
This recipe for Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Tasty Crockpot Recipes:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Sausage and Sage Stuffing Recipe
- In a large skillet on the stove-top, cook, brown and crumble to sausage until no longer pink.
- Add the diced onion and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until the onions start to turn translucent.
- Spray the the ceramic insert of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 5 quart or larger round or oval slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- To the prepared slow cooker insert add the sausage and onion mixture as well as the stuffing mix, chicken broth and chopped sage. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!