Dip your favorite chips into this warm, gooey and satisfying Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip! It’s only 6 ingredients and is packed with flavor!
Slow Cooker All In Hot Dip
Dips made with American processed cheese (AKA Velveeta) are some of my favorites. I know that some folks have an aversion to them but I have a secret obsession (okay maybe it is not much of a secret) with how great Velveeta cheese melts down into utter cheesy goodness.
This recipe for All In Hot Dip has just 6 ingredients…hamburger, ground pork, Velveeta, cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and a jar of salsa.
Yes you will need to brown up the hamburger and ground pork in a skillet first but that only takes a few minutes.
Then just toss everything else in your slow cooker and let it cook away until the cheese is hot and melted.
Serve this cheesy Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip with some tortilla chips at your next party and your guests will leave with a smile on their faces!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip Recipe:
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart Or 5 Quart Slow Cooker
- Large Skillet
- Wooden Spoon
- Can Opener
- Cutting Board
If you don’t want to use canned cream of celery and cream of chicken soup in this recipe you can make and use your own homemade cream of anything soup mix.
CREAM OF ANYTHING SOUP MIX:
– 1 Cup Non-Fat Powdered Milk
– 3/4 Cup Cornstarch
– 1/4 Cup Chicken Bouillon Granules
– 4 Tablespoons Dried Minced Onion
– 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
– 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
– 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
To replace 1 can of cream of ______ soup use 1/3 cup dry mix with 1 1/4 cup water. Cook in a pan on the stove-top over medium heat until thick.
This recipe for Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More slow cooker dips you don’t want to miss:
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Dip Recipes
- Ground Beef/Hamburger Crock-Pot Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ultimate Collection of Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot All In Hot Dip Recipe
- On the stove, cook and drain the ground beef and sausage.
- Add cooked ground beef, sausage and remaining ingredients into a 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally until the cheese is melted.
- Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep it warm while serving. Serve with chips or crackers.