Grab rye bread or your favorite crackers & dip on into to this warm & cheesy Crock-Pot Reuben Dip recipe. Just 5 ingredients & all the flavor!
Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
Whenever I go to a deli and they have Reuben sandwiches on the menu you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to order one. I love the combination of corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and thousand island dressing.
So, when I needed a dip for a get together of friends I decided to combine those flavors into a warm and cheesy dip that is full of all those great flavors.
This recipe is great when you have leftover corned beef, but in a pinch you can also use canned corned beef or ask for a pound or two of corned beef from the deli department of your local store and cut it into small cubes.
I like to serve this dip with slices of rye bread or rye crackers for that full on Reuben sandwich experience but feel free to put out your favorite crackers.
The key to success with this dip is to just give it a bit of a stir every hour or so while it cooks to make sure the cream cheese and Swiss cheese melts evenly and does not burn along the edges of your slow cooker.
This dip is best served hot, straight from your slow cooker, so if your slow cooker has a WARM setting, go ahead and flip it to warm for up to 2 hours while your guests dip on into this tasty dip!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Reuben Dip Recipe:
- 3 Quart, 3.5 Quart Or 4 Quart Slow Cooker
- Can Opener
- Cheese Grater
- Measuring Cups
More Warm Crock-Pot Dips You Must Try!
Crock-Pot Beer Dip
A surprisingly tasty dip with a hint of beer, this recipe for Slow Cooker Beer Dip has just 4 ingredients and tastes great on crackers!
Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip
Everyone at the party is going to love this simple 5 ingredient recipe for Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip! Set out your favorite brand of tortilla chips & eat!
Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip
With just 2 ingredients, this recipe for Slow Cooker Velveeta Queso Dip is super easy to make and is the perfect dip to serve on game day or your next party!
Crock-Pot Easy Taco Dip
Grab a bag of your favorite tortilla chips and make up this recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Taco Dip! A warm, cheesy dip that is perfect for your next party!
- 3 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 3.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Dip Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Reuben Dip Recipe
- 2 Cups Cooked And Shredded Corned Beef
- 16 Ounces Canned Sauerkraut (Drained)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese (Cubed)
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
- ⅓ Cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Add all ingredients to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring every hour to make sure the cheese melts evenly.
- Serve hot (on the WARM setting of your slow cooker if you have that choice) with slices of rye bread or crackers.
Little Mommy says
Sounds so yummy!
Sounded so yummy, I ran out to the store and got the ingredients. In the crockpot now for a late snack! Happy New Year!