With just 2 ingredients, this recipe for Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip is super easy to make and is the perfect dip to serve on game day or your next party!
Slow Cooker Velveeta Queso Dip
When you need a quick, easy and classic warm dip for your slow cooker you really cannot go wrong with this Velveeta Queso dip.
There is just two simple ingredients and it takes just a minute to cut the Velveeta cheese into cubes, open some RoTel tomatoes (that is canned diced tomatoes with green chilies) and throw it all in the slow cooker.
Oh sure, you could fancy this recipe up to your hearts content by adding in other ingredients like cooked sausage or chorizo, salsa, jalapeno peppers or some fresh cilantro stirred in right before serving. But I really just like this classic old-school recipe just the way it is.
Put out your favorite tortilla chips and let your guest dip away right from the slow cooker, or you could spoon some dip into bowls and set them out.
If nachos are your thing, ladle this hot cheese sauce over tortilla chips and dig into some tasty nachos!
And if you have leftover queso it warms up great in the microwave and tastes fantastic on tacos!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More fabulous cheesy recipes to try:
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Joes
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Soup
Crock-Pot Velveeta Queso Dip Recipe
- Add cubed cheese and tomatoes to a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until all the cheese has melted.
- Turn slow cooker to the WARM setting to keep queso hot for serving for up to 4 hours.