This simple 3 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Strawberry Brownies is a lovely dessert that is perfect for Valentine’s Day or any day you want a treat!
Slow Cooker Strawberry Brownies
With just 3 simple ingredients (strawberry cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil) you can whip up this EASY slow cooker recipe for strawberry brownies.
I choose to bake these brownies in my 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker so that the finished results look just like a traditionally baked brownie that was baked in the oven.
However, if you don’t have a casserole slow cooker, you can bake these brownies in a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
For the cake mix I used Betty Crocker SuperMoist Strawberry Cake Mix but any brand of cake mix will work.
And if you want to try other flavors…try them out. I have made this recipe using a lemon cake mix and they come out fantastic!
These are perfect for a snack or dessert either plain or drizzled with a little icing.
However, one of my favorite ways to eat them is with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. YUM!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Strawberry Brownies Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Parchment Paper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Low Calorie | Low Fat | Low Sodium | Vegetarian
This recipe for Crock-Pot Strawberry Brownies is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Great Crockpot Desserts!
Crock-Pot Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp
Top this Slow Cooker Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for the perfect summer dessert!
Crock-Pot Carrot Cake Dump Cake
With just 3 ingredients & a box of carrot cake mix you can create a dessert your family is going to love with this tasty Slow Cooker Carrot Cake Dump Cake!
Crock-Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
Just a few simple ingredients and you have delicious & chocolaty Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Brownies! No need to heat up your oven for this easy recipe!
Crock-Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
Transform day-old bread into a dessert that is fit for any occasion with this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding!
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Summer Recipes
- Valentine’s Day Recipes
Crock-Pot Strawberry Brownies Recipe
- 15.25 Ounces Boxed Strawberry Cake Mix (Dry Mix Only)
- 2 Large Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the strawberry cake mix, eggs and oil until moist and there are is no dry cake mix left in the bowl.
- Line the bottom of of a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR a 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker with parchment paper and then spray the parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into slow cooker and spread it evenly in the bottom.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 to 2 hours or until the brownies are moist in the middle but not a wet batter.
- Turn slow cooker OFF and allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Lift the cooked brownies out of the slow cooker and remove the parchment paper.
- Cut into 12 servings and enjoy!
[…] entertaining. I originally saw this recipe over at The Crock-Pot Ladies. You can see their recipe here. They have tons of great Crockpot […]