Transform day-old bread into a dessert that is fit for any occasion with this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding! The combination of white chocolate morsels and fresh raspberries is out of this world!
Slow Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner I decided to make a yummy bread pudding that would make for a easy yet delicious dessert that you could serve your loved ones.
The slow cooker is the perfect cooking environment for bread puddings because the slow and low cooking method makes for a moist bread pudding and really allows the flavors to meld together.
I cooked this bread pudding in my 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker but this recipe works great in a 6 quart or larger round or oval slow cooker too!
And the flavors in this bread pudding is so delicious. Fresh raspberries add a lovely tart yet sweet flavor while white chocolate chips add a sweet and creamy vanilla flavor.
This recipe really comes together in just a matter of minutes and you can have it in your slow cooker cooking away right before dinner and have it ready for dessert in just a couple of hours.
I like bread pudding warm right out of the slow cooker. But it tastes just as good cold or at room temperature.
Right before serving I melted up some more white chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzled it all over each serving and topped with a few extra fresh raspberries to make for a really pretty dessert!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Dry Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Wooden Spoon Or Spatula
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- Crock-Pot Peach Bread Pudding
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding
- Crock-Pot Eggnog & Cranberry Bread Pudding
- Dessert Recipes
- Bread Pudding Recipes
- Raspberry Recipes
- White Chocolate Recipes
- Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Spring Recipes
Crock-Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Bread Pudding Recipe
- Spray either a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart or larger slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the cubed French bread, raspberries and white chocolate chips in the bottom of the prepared slow cooker. Repeat with the remaining half of the bread, raspberries and white chocolate.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture over the top of the bread in the slow cooker, pressing the bread into the egg custard with the back of a wooden spoon or spatula making sure all of the bread is moistened with the custard.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until a knife inserted in the middle of the bread pudding comes out clean.
- If desired, melt about 1/2 cup of additional white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until melted. Drizzle over top of the bread pudding and garnish with additional fresh raspberries.