Skip the box of mix and turning on the oven and make up a batch of this from scratch Crock-Pot Cornbread! Super easy to make and tastes fantastic!
Slow Cooker Cornbread
This turned out light and moist still with the nice cornbread taste. I love cooking cornbread in the slow cooker because it means that I don’t have to heat up the oven. This is a cornbread recipe that my family really likes. We tend to serve it a lot with chili.
The combination is perfect!
Equipment Needed To Make This Crock-Pot Cornbread Recipe:
- 3.5 Quart Casserole Slow Cooker OR 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowls
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Measuring Spoons
- Silicone Spatula
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
This recipe for Crock-Pot Cornbread is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Let’s Bake Some Other Breads In Our Slow Cookers!
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker Irish Soda Bread
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Bread
- Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
Crock-Pot Cornbread Recipe
- Spray a 3.5 quart casserole slow cooker OR 6 quart or larger slow cooker insert with non-stick cooking spray or grease with butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir with a silicone spatula just until everything is moist. Avoid over stirring, a few lumps are okay.
- Pour batter into prepared slow cooker crock and place in the slow cooker cooking base.
- Place a clean kitchen towel or a double layer of paper towels between the slow cooker insert and lid.
- Cook on HIGH heat for 2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cornbread comes out clean.
- Cut into 12 servings and enjoy!