Your’e going to love the flavors of pumpkin and cheesecake combined in this tasty & moist recipe for Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread! Great for dessert!
Crock-Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
Pumpkin bread and cheesecake combine in a dessert bread that is out-of-this-world fantastic!
And yes, you can bake it in your slow cooker!
How cool is that?
The only cavat is that you will need to bake it in a bread loaf pan that fits inside your slow cooker.
The pumpkin cheesecake bread comes out super moist and tender with just the right amount of rich cheesecake swirled in to the bread.
You can eat this bread warm straight out of the slow cooker or allow it to cool and slice it up for afternoon snacks, breakfast (I mean pumpkin is healthy right?) or dessert.
And if you are looking for a delicious quick bread that would make a great gift (think Christmas) to give to a friend, neighbor or someone you love this fantastic pumpkin cheesecake bread is perfect!
- Pumpkin Puree – Canned or homemade
- Vegetable Oil
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Kosher Salt
- Cream Cheese – Softened to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, vegetable oil and 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- Add the 2 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin pie spice and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, mix well.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until all the dry ingredients have been mixed in well.
- Pour pumpkin bread batter into a well greased loaf pan that will fit inside your 6 quart or larger oval slow cooker.
- Cheesecake Swirl: In a medium mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, egg yolk, 5 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract and mix well until smooth and combined.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the top of the pumpkin bread mixture and swirl the cheesecake mixture into the pumpkin bread batter using a butter knife or thin spatula.
- Place the loaf pan inside slow cooker and put a layer of paper towels or a clean kitchen towel between the lid and the slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours until the bread is cooked but still moist.
- Turn slow cooker off and carefully remove loaf pan from slow cooker and allow to cool completely before serving.
- 6 Quart Or Larger Oval Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Dry Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Loaf Pan That Fits Inside Slow Cooker
- Silicone Spatula
- Paper Towels OR Clean Kitchen Towel
- Cooling Rack
More Fantastic Slow Cooker Bread Recipes To Try!
- Crock-Pot Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread
- Crock-Pot 5 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Garlic Bread
- Crock-Pot Peanut Butter Bread
|Bread Crock-Pot Recipes||Fall Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Pumpkin Slow Cooker Recipes||Cheesecake Crock-Pot Recipes|
|American Crock-Pot Recipes||6 Quart Slow Cooker Recipes|