Everyone at the party is going to love this simple 5 ingredient recipe for Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip! Set out your favorite brand of tortilla chips and let your party guests dig on into this cheesy, delicious and warm dip!
Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip
This is, by far, one of the easiest slow cooker dip recipes to make. And it always a big hit with just about everyone who dips on into it.
This classic slow cooker dip is best served straight from the crock-pot on the WARM setting because if you allow it to cool, the cheese starts to get firm and it harder to scoop up the dip with your chips.
And no one wants that!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out these fantastic easy slow cooker dips too!
- Crock-Pot Artichoke Dip
- Crock-Pot Amy’s World Famous Pepperoni Dip
- Crock-Pot Cheesy Chicken Dip
- Crock-Pot Ham and Swiss Dip
- Crock-Pot Hot Onion Dip
Crock-Pot Chili Cheese Dip Recipe
- Cut American cheese into cubes and add to a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to briefly combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour.
- Stir and continue cooking if needed for up to one additional hour or until all of the cheese is melted.