The whole family will love this quick and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Chicken and Stuffing! With only 5 ingredients thrown together in the slow cooker this one pot dinner recipe could not be easier to make!
Slow Cooker Easy Chicken and Stuffing
When you need a super easy recipe that only requires a few ingredients this easy chicken and stuffing recipe is the one you want to make!
The chicken and stuffing come out moist and full of flavor and really hits the spot for dinner any night of the week. I love that there are only 5 ingredients (chicken, stuffing mix, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and sour cream). And you want to add some vegetables to the mix you can easily add some finely diced onion, carrots and/or celery!
To lower the calorie count feel free to use low-fat or fat free versions of all of the ingredients.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Easy Chicken and Stuffing is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
Be sure to check out these fantastic slow cooker chicken recipes!
- Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Bake
- Crock-Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat) + Video
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Black Beans
- Crock-Pot Chicken Ole Casserole
Crock-Pot Easy Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- Add cut up chicken to the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together the cream of chicken soup, chicken stock and sour cream and pour over dry stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.