Whip up this super simple Tex-Mex take on chili with this Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili recipe. So easy to make and sure to be a family favorite!
Slow Cooker Three Bean Taco Chili
This recipe for Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili was a super big hit with the family who gobbled it up. It has all the warm hearty goodness that you expect in a chili but the taco flavorings add a little something extra I think.
I served with a side of corn bread but the kids thought that we needed tortilla chips to go with it. Next time I make this recipe I will definitely do the tortilla chips (and maybe some extra taco topping likes sour cream. But as the recipe stands it is a solid winner and is definitely a recipe I am making again and again!
This recipe for Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
- Amazing Crock-Pot Chili Recipes
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
- Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Three Bean Taco Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds Ground Beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 whole Onion (chopped)
- 16 ounces Canned Mild Chili Beans (undrained)
- 16 ounces Canned Refried Beans
- 15 ounces Canned Kidney Beans (undrained)
- 14.5 ounces Canned Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 15.25 ounces Canned Corn (drained)
- 2.5 ounces Canned Sliced Black Olives (drained)
- 6 ounces Canned Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Salsa (thick & chunky, I used mild but you can use medium or hot)
- 2 ounces Taco Seasoning Mix (low sodium, homemade or store bought)
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the diced onion, crumbling the beef as you cook it, until the beef is no longer pink.
- Drain and rinse the beef and pour into a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 4-5 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chili/taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.