Make a big batch of chili in your slow cooker with this great collection of 17 Crock-Pot Chili Recipes. Low and slow is the name of the game for good chili!
As we enter the cooler weather season I really start craving a good bowl of chili. And cooking chili in the slow cooker is always great because most chili recipes can be cooked all day (6 or more hours) and come out tasting like heaven.
After cooking away all day in the slow cooker all you have to do to get dinner on the table for your family is set out some bowls, a ladle and several bowls of your favorite chili toppings.
Suggested Chili Toppings:
- Shredded Cheese – (Cheddar, jack, pepper jack, Colby, Mexican blend, or queso fresco)
- Chopped Onion – (Sweet yellow onion, red onion or green onion)
- Sour Cream
- Jalapeño Peppers
- Fresh Cilantro
- Crumbled Bacon
- Crumbled Cornbread
- Corn Chips
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Diced Avocado
- Hot Sauce
- Lime Wedges
- Sliced Black Olives
What do you like to top your chili with? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Now on to the collection….
17 Amazing Crock-Pot Chili Recipes!
More Great Recipe Collections You Don’t Want To Miss!
- Cinco de Mayo Crock-Pot Recipes
- Ultimate Collection Of Crock-Pot Game Day Recipes
- Easy Back To School Crock-Pot Recipes
- Amazing Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Kid Friendly Crock-Pot Recipes
This post was originally published in December, 2019. We have polished it off and given it an update in August, 2021. We hope you enjoy!