Cook a batch of these falling-off-the-bone Crock-Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs today & enjoy for dinner. Sweet sticky BBQ sauce and tender pork ribs are a winner!
Slow Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs
We love doing ribs in the Crock-Pot because they turn out so tender and fall off the bone.
You will be licking your finger a lot while eating these amazing baby back ribs so grab a stack of napkins and dig on in!
Crock-Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Season both sides of ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Top the ribs with sliced onion and minced garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Preheat broiler on oven.
- Remove ribs from the slow cooker and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread bottled barbecue sauce over all sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until the barbecue sauce is caramelized and browned.
- Serve and enjoy!