Cook a batch of these falling-off-the-bone Crock-Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs today & enjoy for dinner. Sweet sticky BBQ sauce and tender pork ribs are a winner!
Slow Cooker BBQ Baby Back Ribs
We love doing ribs in the Crock-Pot because they turn out so tender and fall off the bone.
You will be licking your finger a lot while eating these amazing baby back ribs so grab a stack of napkins and dig on in!
Crock-Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs Recipe
These finger-licking good baby back ribs are fall off the bone tender and will have you wanting to go back for more!
- 3 Pounds Pork Baby Back Ribs
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ Cup Water
- 18 Ounces Bottled Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (Peeled And Sliced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Peeled And Minced)
- Season both sides of ribs with salt and pepper.
- Pour water in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Top the ribs with sliced onion and minced garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or 4 hours on HIGH.
- Preheat broiler on oven.
- Remove ribs from the slow cooker and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Spread bottled barbecue sauce over all sides of the ribs.
- Place ribs under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes per side or until the barbecue sauce is caramelized and browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 659kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.004g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 1318mg | Potassium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 1.5IU | Vitamin C: 12.4mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Rate the recipe and then let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply