Baby potatoes are perfectly seasoned with simple dried herbs, olive oil and butter and then cooked to perfect tenderness in this recipe for Crock-Pot Parmesan Garlic Potatoes. Then, once the small potatoes are cooked they are tossed in Parmesan cheese right before serving for the perfect slow cooker side dish!
Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
My guilty pleasure is potatoes. Mashed potatoes, twice baked potatoes, baked potatoes, any potatoes really! My kids really love fried potatoes. They still rave about those fried potatoes “remember mom those ones you made with those tiny little potatoes”.
I tell them how hard they were to make and how much prep work they were and all the blisters I got from slicing those potatoes into pretty little circles. But in reality, I had run out of ideas and had just fried some fish. I sloppily sliced some left over baby potatoes I had and tossed them in the hot oil. That was it. Nothing really special.
This is another one of “those recipes”. These tasty little herb infused potatoes come out so tasty and look so fancy. And I tell everyone how long they were to make these and how much prep work they took and all the blisters I got from slicing the potatoes in half…..
When really this is a quick and easy side dish to make for a meal. Clean and slice the potatoes in half. Toss with the oil and herbs and cook in the slow cooker. Sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese on the potatoes when done and BAM! your family will fall in love with the taste.
- 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart, 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart
- Cutting Board
- Measuring Cups And Spoons
- Cheese Grater
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use any color of baby potato in this recipe. I used baby yellow potatoes but have cooked baby red potatoes, purple potatoes and even mixed color potatoes in this recipe and it always comes out delicious.
Yes, feel free to switch up the herbs and spices in this recipe to suit your preferred tastes. If you don’t have or like a particular herb or spice used use something else.
Yes, you can use other types of grated hard cheese such as pecorino romano, asiago, grana padano, etc.
You just want to make sure to use a hard cheese and not a soft or semi-soft cheese because the cheese may melt and burn before your potatoes are cooked.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Parmesan Garlic Potatoes is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Slow Cooker Side Dishes To Love!
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Christmas Recipes
- Easter Recipes
- Fall Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
- Spring Recipes
- Summer Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes
- Winter Recipes
Crock-Pot Parmesan Garlic Potatoes Recipe
- In a bowl, toss the halved potatoes in the melted butter, olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add the potatoes to a 5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- In another bowl, mix the dry seasoning (oregano, basil, dill, salt and pepper).
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the seasoning and toss lightly.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or until the potatoes can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes from the slow cooker and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese before serving.