A little spicy, a little cheesy, this keto diet friendly recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Buffalo Cauliflower is the perfect side dish when you want a ton of flavor!
Slow Cooker Bacon Buffalo Cauliflower
Are you needing a side dish recipe that packs a TON of flavor?
Look no further than this buffalo cauliflower with bacon recipe that you can whip up in your slow cooker today!
This cauliflower packs a punch in the flavor department with buffalo wing sauce (mild, medium or hot…you decide), ranch dressing, melty Monterey Jack cheese and bacon.
It’s the perfect side to go with just about any chicken, beef or pork main dish you can come up with.
But to be honest, it’s all on it’s own. We like to double up on the servings in a big bowl and eat this cauliflower for lunch. So good!
This recipe is Keto Diet friendly too with just 7 net carbs per serving!
Even if you are not doing the keto thing and just love a good cauliflower side dish this recipe is for you!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Bacon Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe:
- 6 Quart, 6.5 Quart Or 7 Quart Slow Cooker
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- Wooden Spoon
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray OR Slow Cooker Liner
Frequently Asked Questions
Fresh raw cauliflower will take about the same amount of time as frozen cauliflower and the flavor will be pretty much the same. We opted to use frozen cauliflower because there is less prep time (no need to cut the heads of cauliflower into florets yourself) and because it is usually a less expensive. But, if you want to prep your cauliflower yourself or you just find a stellar deal on fresh cauliflower go ahead and use it instead.
We prefer to use Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce because it is easily available in most major U.S. grocery stores and because it is Keto friendly with zero net carbs.
If you want to use other brands of buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce be sure to check the nutrition label to make sure the brand you use is Keto diet friendly.
Additionally, buffalo wing sauce comes in different heat levels ranging from mild, medium and hot. We used a mild sauce but feel free to increase the heat to your personal preferences.
For bottled ranch dressing, we would be hard pressed to recommend any other brand but Hidden Valley Ranch. To us this is the gold standard in flavor. With 2 net carbs per serving this brand of ranch dressing mix is indeed Keto Diet friendly too.
There are other brands of store bought ranch dressing that are keto friendly too just be sure to read the label.
And, if you prefer to make your own, our recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix is a great place to start. Just add some mayonnaise and milk to make the salad dressing.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon Buffalo Cauliflower is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Keto Recipes To Try!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Pork Crock-Pot Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
Crock-Pot Bacon Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe
- 2 12 Ounce Bags Frozen Cauliflower Florets
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese ((Or Whichever Cheese You Prefer))
- ½ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ¼ Cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Chopped Cooked Bacon ((Plus Extra For Garnish If Desired))
- 3 Whole Green Onions (Diced (For Garnish, Optional))
- Add frozen cauliflower to a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add to slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the Monterey Jack cheese, buffalo wing sauce, ranch dressing and garlic powder and stir to combine.
- Add to slow cooker and stir to coat the cauliflower.
- Add 1 cup of chopped cooked bacon and stir once more.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, stirring a couple times while cooking.
- Cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- Top with additional chopped cooked bacon and sliced green onion, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!