At just 4 net carbs per serving this fantastic tasting recipe for Crock-Pot Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower is a great side dish the whole family will love!
Slow Cooker Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower
There is something just perfect about the flavors in this Keto Diet friendly side dish recipe that everyone in my family really loves.
Cauliflower florets are slow cooked until fork-tender in a creamy & buttery sauce. Then shredded pepper-jack cheese is added to lend extra cheesiness and a hint of spice. Then right before serving you add some cooked and crumbled bacon.
And let’s be honest… everything tastes better with bacon!
If you agree, be sure to follow our You Had Me At BACON! Pinterest board!
Equipment Needed For Crock-Pot Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower Recipe:
- 4 Quart, 4.5 Quart, 5 Quart, 5.5 Quart Or 6 Quart Slow Cooker
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Cutting Board
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- Cheese Grater
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are on a Keto diet knowing how many net carbs in a recipe is important to help you keep on track. We used this Net Carb Calculator to calculate how many net carbs are in this recipe. And the total is… 4 net carbs per serving.
This recipe will also work with broccoli if you are not a big fan of cauliflower.
You can use a 16 to 20 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower florets instead of cutting up a fresh head of cauliflower in this recipe. There is no need to thaw the cauliflower first and the cooking time should be pretty close to the same as if you were using fresh cauliflower.
If you are not a big fan of the slight spiciness that that pepper-jack cheese lends to this recipe you can use other types of cheese instead. Some options that would be great include:
– Cheddar Cheese
– Swiss Cheese
– Monterey Jack Cheese
More Fantastic Keto Crockpot Recipes!
- 4 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 4.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 5.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Side Dish Recipes
Crock-Pot Keto Pepper Jack Cauliflower Recipe
- Spray the insert of a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the cauliflower florets, cream cheese, whipping cream, butter, salt and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Add the shredded pepper jack cheese and stir to combine.
- Recover slow cooker and continue to cook for an additional 30 minutes to 1 hour or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
- Add bacon crumbles, serve and enjoy!