If you need an easy Crock-Pot Beef Brisket recipe this is it. With just a few ingredients (beef brisket, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic and liquid smoke) this recipe yields a tender brisket full of flavor and made super easy in your slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
Tender and juicy this recipe for beef brisket is quite easy to make. And the results are fantastic.
The beef brisket is rubbed down with a simple wet spice rib consisting of pepper, salt, onion powder, fresh garlic and liquid smoke.
Liquid smoke is a smoke flavoring that imparts a smoky flavor to meats without the meat having to be smoked in a smoker. Look for liquid smoke in the condiment aisle of most major grocery stores or buy online. If you cannot find liquid smoke, or prefer to use something else you can use smoked paprika to impart that smoky flavor.
Then, double wrapped in foil to really seal in the juices.
The foil packet is then cooked in the slow cooker all day (8 to 10 hours) and then allowed to rest before slicing.
The results are simply fantastic. The meat is tender, but not falling apart. And should be easy to slice.
This recipe is not a barbecue brisket. But the liquid smoke adds some really nice smoky flavor to the meat that my family really enjoyed.
To serve, I made some baked potatoes and sauteed up some corn.
Leftovers (if there are any) can be tucked away into sandwiches for lunches the next day.
This recipe for Crock-Pot Beef Brisket is Weight Watchers Friendly on the new Personal Points plan. You can see the WW personal points for this recipe here on the Weight Watchers website. Click here for MORE of our Weight Watchers Recipes
More Beef Crockpot Recipes To Try!
- 6 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 6.5 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- 7 Quart Crock-Pot Recipes
- Beef Crock-Pot Recipes
- Entrée Recipes
Crock-Pot Beef Brisket Recipe
- Using a sharp knife, trim off as much fat as you can from the brisket and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine together the pepper, salt, onion powder minced garlic and liquid smoke to create a wet spice rub.
- Lay out a sheet of aluminum foil and place brisket on the foil, rub the spice mixture into the meat on all sides.
- Bring up the sides of the foil and wrap the brisket in the foil so that the juices from the meat do not escape while cooking.
- Wrap meat with another layer of foil so that you have a double wrapped foil packet.
- Place foil packet in the bottom of a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
- Carefully remove foil packet from slow cooker and unwrap meat. Baste the meat with the juices and allow the meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.